The Paddock Plan of Management Document has been prepared by Newtown Sustainability Group for the The Paddock Community Garden site to:
- Provide information on the use of the community garden site by members of the group.
- Encourage cooperative and positive relationships between community gardeners, the garden committee, the broader community and Camdenville Public School.
- Minimise the risk to the health of members and visitors to the community garden.
- Minimise the risk of environmental damage as a result of the management of the community garden.
- Encourage informed management of the garden for the production of food and other plants.
- Establish the community garden as a community managed public asset and to improve public amenity in the area.
This document is shared with each new member and contains everything you need to know about the operation of the space.
Areas of the community garden are continuously developed including communal meeting areas/buildings, outdoor learning areas, more seating, barbecue facilities, secure storage sheds for tools and equipment, composting bins and worm farms, and a play area for young gardeners.
Want to donate to The Paddock?
We are happy to receive any donations. Please send to:
Bank Account Name : Newtown Sustainability Group Inc
Account Number: 438 034 125